Cats/cats neutered

Hi İ live in Turkey and had my she cat neutered 2 years ago. I am not sure how much trust i put in the vets here, but my cat comes into season regularly, is this normal?

No a spayed female cat should not go into heat again.

if your cat looks like she is going into heat then she may have a hormone imbalance which is replicating the symptoms of being in heat. You should really take her to a vet to have this checked out.

hope all is well
best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.