Cats/missing tom cat

Question
hi
my male cat louis has never strayed from home but has suddenly gone missing now for 2 days. everyone keeps telling me not to worry as he is a tom and they all go missing sometimes when in mating season. i have looked for him everywhere but to no avail and am very upset. please could you give me some advice

thank you

Answer
Hi
yes this can happen from time to time and 2 days is by far not a long time. Indeed my sisters cat went missing for 9 days and then just turned up again, so please do not give up hope just yet.

My best advice is to ask you to take a look at at my web page about what to do when you loose a cat. here is the page
/lost-cats.html

best wishes and I hope he returns soon

Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth