Cats/10 week old kitten

My 10 week old kitten uses her litter box to poop but in the morning she keeps peeing on the bed. How do I break her of this habit?

the only way to break this habit is to prevent her from getting to your bed in the morning. Also by giving her some litter training in a confined area it helps them to learn to only use the litter tray and to also have less anxieties about having to scent their home.

here is a web page I have written about this issue and also the training process.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.