Cats/Bathroom issues

I have a kitten that is less than a month old or at a month old that is not deficating. He was found inside of a tire in a trailer. He is urinating frequently but has not done the other business...

If the kitten is on his own and not with his mother he will need some help from you to help stimulate him to use the bathroom. this is something the mother cat would normally do/ don't worry its not as yukky as it sounds.

i have a web page which may be of further help it describes this process /orphan-kittens.html

If you cannot get them to go after several days then you will need to take them to the vet for further assistance.

There are other pages connected with this one which also has important information for the care of very young kittens. I hope they can be of some help to you while you bring up baby.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.