Cats/Cats

Question
Do craked paw pads hurt the cat in any way-would it be painful for the cats?

Answer
Hi
well I wouldn't think it would be very comfortable.
Make sure your cat is getting good quality food so that he is getting all the nutrients they need to keep them in top condition.

If the pads are badly cracked then it may be worth checking with the vet to see if there is anything you can put on them or if there are other conditions that would cause this.

I must admit I haven;t really come across cracked paw pads before as all my cats regardless of age have had smooth soft looking paws even though they are out side a lot of the time.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth