Cats/cat having babies

Question
My cat is in such pain she can't move , lays and shakes and breaths hard . Like she is going to die , for a whole night , then next afternoon she is ok , now the second night she is doing it again , I am afraid , what can i do ?

Answer
Hi
Well it could be that your cat is going into labor. this can take some time but if you feel that it is going on for too long with no sign of the kittens then you must take her to the vet to be checked.

Although rare some cats can have complications during labor and may need some help from a vet.

I hope she is Ok and that you have your new kittens soon

I have some web pages about cat pregnancy and also kitten care which you may find of further interest

/cat-pregnancy.html

/kitten-care.html

best wishes KAte

Cats

Kate Tilmouth