Cats/cat's behaviour

Question
hello Kate,
i would like to ask question about my female cats. i have 4 cats, parents and their 2 offsprings. on saturday i did castration for male cat (offspring) and for the other 2 female, spayed them.now as its monday, they seems good health wise,they r eating well,moving well in home and its normal
just that the female mother and offspring had changed behaviour.mother cat is 2 years+ some months and her offspring is 1 year 3 months.....they r not that active as before, always seem like lazy and mother cat is bit agrressive with everyone.i call the mother to come to me.always just stay and look at me as if she is somewhere else.

hope u could get my point and try to diagnose the problem.and i do thankyou beforehand for any info supported

regards

Answer
Hi
well the spay operation doe involve a general anaesthetic and it can take some time to wear off completely. It could simply be that the cats are still feeling the affects of the drugs.

Give them some time and some space and hopefully in a few more days they will be getting back to normal again.

If you notice any other signs of distress or illness i.e not eating etc then telephone your vets for some advice, they may want to see them again.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth