Cats/found kitten is very malnourished

I found a kitten she is about 8 months old she is so skinny you can feel and see most of her bones I want to help her get healthy but i am not sure what to feed her that wont give her diarrhea

I think the best thing I can do is to ask you to read my web pages about kitten care and how to hand rear a kitten. There are product suggetions on them to help you with the feeding.

Here is the page about hand rearing but all the kitten pages will be useful to you.

Here is the page /kitten-food.html

I hope my web pages can help

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.