Cats/my kitten

Question
my cat had 1 healthy kitten on sunday early morning but iam not sure if we can fill another 1 in har tummy it just fill like wot she did befor the first kitten is it posibule for then to have more kittens this far apart its tuesday now if u could give me info or help that would b really helpfull as mum seems fine look forword to hearing from u
many thanks

tara

Answer
Hi
some cats do only have one kitten so that is not unusual.

kittens can be born some time after each other but it is usually hours rather than days, so i would say i there probably is no more to come. your cat would be showing signs of distress if she did have problems.

I hope that helps and congratulations on the arrival of your new kitten.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth