Cats/kittens

Question
we just found these kittens, i took them to the pet store they gave me some formula and told me when to feed them. i am having problems getting them to suck on the bottle,and how do i burp them after they eat? please help. thank you.

Answer
Hi
I have written a whole section within my web site about how to look after young kittens. i think the pages will be able to help you with your problems here is the first page

/kitten-care.html

Make sure the nipple you are using to feed your kittens is designed for kittens and not humans, they need an extra long one as they need to have it right back in their mouths to feed. the pages will be able to explain more.

best wishes and good luck with your new charges, it can be quite demanding but very worth while.

kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth