Cats/pregnant cats

Question
Hi i have 2 pregnant queens i took them too the vets 1  month ago and the vet said they were around a month the babies are due around now but can a pregnant cat go over due if so how long can they go over due ?

Answer
Hi
yes it is possible for a cat to go over due as it is not always possible to say exactly when they became pregnant.

As to how long well this is impossible to say. You always have to give at least a week ether side of the expected date.

I'm sure all is well and that mother nature will take over soon.

best wishes Kate

i have a web page about cat pregnancy which you may find of further interest here

/cat-pregnancy.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth