Cats/tabbi behavior

Question
I have had my brother and sister cats for 4 years now.  I am suddenly noticing that one of them if not both (not sure yet) is urinating on my clean laundry.  There is no disease present in either of them.  Would a cat that urinates in laundry lay in it afterwards with the urine?  My female will and I am not sure if that could help tell which is doing it.  The urine in the box also seems to be getting stronger when I clean it out.

Answer
Hi
there are several reasons why this may happen. Either it is behavioural please see my web page here for more on this here

/cat-urine.html

or it is an urine infection, this could be why the urine smell so strong. Again I have a fuller explanation of this on my website here

/cat-urinary-problems.html

It is not usual for a cat to lay in their own urine as they are generally very clean animals. this may suggest ill health rather than a behaviour issue.

I hope my pages can help you with your problem.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth