Cats/LOST MALE CAT

Question
last night one of my family members was about to let our dog out when our male tabby cat ran outside. He ran to the gate and sliped through the bars, then down the hill and into the bushes.
on the other side of the gate, is a small hill with bushes, then a rode. across the rode is a school. we dont know if he crossed the rode and went to the school, or if he's in the bushes with the birds and rabbits. I went down there and called his name, but still couldn't find him.
He has a brother,Bob, but he looks very relax, same with our dog.
What im asking is for some help to help my cat find home, but the problem is that this is the first time he got out here.
WHAT DO I DO?

Answer
Hi
put some of your cats bedding or something which smells of you outside near your door, cats have great sense of smell adn this will help him find his way home. Also call him regulalry and put food out for him.

I ahve a web page which describes what else you can do to try and find your cat. /lost-cats.html

best wishes and I hope you have your cat back soon

best wishes Kate  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth