Cats/cat behaviour

Will a tom cat rape a neutered female cat?

Unfortunately any cat is fair game to a un neutered male cat even sometimes other males. Their drive can be so strong that they will try to mate with anything that appeals.

usually what happens is that the other cat will fend them off.

Hope that answers your question.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.