Cats/cat frightened.

Question
My cat recently has become frightened of something.  He doesn't seem to be frightened of my dogs, etc. but is very nervous around our bed which he used to sleep on.  this all happened one day last week when we were out unusually long.  He was NEVER skiddish in the past.  I am wondering what I can do to help him.  Or do I just leave him deal with it and find out there is nothing that will bother him

Answer
Hi
well when a cat becomes nervous of something for no reason it is best to look at all the options. Please can i ask you take a look at my web page about scared or nervous cats it may be able to help you with your situation. here is the page

/scared-cat.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth