Cats/cat panting...maybe another baby

Question
My cat had her kittens yesterday morning between 1:30 and 5:30.
She had 6 of them! However the runt isn't all that different from the rest of them. Later on last night my mother was petting the momma and she thought she felt what to be believed another kitten's body.  
Would it be possible that she had a miscarriage with the one kitten or is it just yet to be born. I read online that she could have another few after 24-48 hours, but my mom only felt one.

Also I just went to feed  the mother cat and she was panting. Do you know what could be happening? could this be related to the question above?

Thanks,
Emily

Answer
Hi
well yes it is possible that she has another kitten inside and it has been known for cats to have kittens many many hours apart.

It may even be that by the time you read this reply that she has had another kitten.

If nothing happens for a couple of days but she still shows signs of discomfort etc then she should go to the vets in case their is a problem.

I hope all is well though

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth