Cats/My cat is sick

Question
My cat is sick but I do not know what is wrong with him and i
cant afford to take him to the vet. He is a little over 1 year
old. His eyes are swollen and red and they smell pretty bad.
His forehead is swollen and he is sneezing a lot. I am worried
about him. Can anyone help me?

Answer
Hi
I'm sorry to hear that your cat is so sick, he really does sound like he needs medical care.

If you cannot afford a vets bill please contact a local animal or cat charity in your area for help and advice, often they are able to help sick cats in distress as your cat is.

Please do not leave this, if he has an infection it could spread and get worse, if he has cat flu it could lead to future health problems.

please see my page about cat flu here for more information. but what your cat has needs to be properly diagnosed.
/cat-flu.html

i hope you can find help for your cat soon

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth