Cats/kittens behavior

Question
how can you get a kitten that's been took from it's mother too soon to keep from trying to suck on you? she already eats solid foods well and uses the litter box well. but there are times in the middle of the night, you are woke up with her trying to nuzzle as close to your neck and ears making a sucking noise. it drives me nuts!please have an answer.

Answer
The best way to train a cat is by using the negative. positive response to behaviour. If they repeatedly get a negative response to a particular behaviour then they will learn not to do it. However the discipline has to be kept to strictly for it to work.

I have a web page about this negative/positive discipline here

/cat-discipline.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth