Cats/new mum

my daughters cat had 4kittens yesterday and she has an upset stomach the kittens are covered in it and she keeps jumping out the box we put her back but she doesnt want to no the kittens are crying what can she do

i would say she needs to see a vet for her condition. It is vital that she is in tip top condition at this time to feed her kittens quality milk and frequently.

The illness could also spread to the kittens if it is viral. So the sooner she sees a vet the better.

best wishes and I hope all is well again soon.

P.s i have a web site with lots of information about kitten care which you may find of further interest and information here

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.