Cats/new mum

Question
my daughters cat had 4kittens yesterday and she has an upset stomach the kittens are covered in it and she keeps jumping out the box we put her back but she doesnt want to no the kittens are crying what can she do

Answer
Hi
i would say she needs to see a vet for her condition. It is vital that she is in tip top condition at this time to feed her kittens quality milk and frequently.

The illness could also spread to the kittens if it is viral. So the sooner she sees a vet the better.

best wishes and I hope all is well again soon.

P.s i have a web site with lots of information about kitten care which you may find of further interest and information here

/kitten-care.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth