Cats/Stray Cat Dying

Question
I found a stray cat he is really thin , to the point that I can feel his bones. I want to know what should I do with him . I do not want to abandon him, so i decided to feed him and take care of him. He eats a little bit, but not  that much. I do not have money to take him to a vet. I want to know if there is a home remedy that i could make to give it to him. HELP.

Answer
Hi
All you can do if you cannot afford to take him to the vets is to either give him to a animal shelter (no kill) who will be able to care for him medically if they can and find him a good home or just continue to give him lots of TLC , food and comfort. You could treat him for fleas and worms in case this is what is causing his thinness.

However being a stray he may have picked up all sorts of illness which may only be able to be cured with proper medication from the vets.

I have a web site which has lots of information about how to take care of your cat, you may find it helpful in looking after your cat.

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth