Cats/cat litter problem

why would my cat just stop going in the litter box shes eight years old ,had her at the vet shes not sick.i did move six monthes ago but she went in the litter box until recently

Well there can be many reasons for this to happens. I think the best thing I can suggest is to ask you to read my web page about this issue for more information about some of the possible causes and how to try and help your cat get back into the routine of using her litter tray.

Here is the first page

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.