Cats/Odd Colored Kittens

Angel wrote at 2009-10-09 05:12:42
My cat just had kittens and two are like that. One cat is like the picture above and the other has a silver body with black tail and head lol The mother is siamese and father a black stray

CATS wrote at 2012-02-05 20:29:11
I GOT A KITTEN EIGHT YEARS AGO. SHE WAS GRAY WITH BLACK HEAD AND LEGS, HER TAIL WAS WHITE.  IM VERY INTERESTED IN ODD COLORS SO I GOT HER, WITHIN A WEEK SHE STARTED CHANGING COLOR SHE ISNOW BLACK BUT HAS WHITE MARBLING ON HER BACK.CAT

Ann wrote at 2013-06-04 19:21:21
My feral kitten is looks exactly like that I am trying to figure out what he is going to look like.  I had to look twice I thought it was my picture. He is 4 weeks old now found him at 2 weeks he is a bottle fed baby.

Cats

Norman Auspitz