Cats/My kitten is sick and i don't know what to do for her...

Question
Hi, i rescued a kitten last night and since i have had her, she won't stop sneezing. She accumulates "boogers" in her nose and in her eyes extremely fast. Do you know whats wrong with her? or Is there anything i can do to help her?

Answer
Hi
well it could just be a general cold but it may also be the onset of cat flu which can be qyuite nasty.

Virus's like these cannot be treated but the symptoms can be managed. Basically as you would a child who is ill.

Keep them warm etc.
Please see my web page about cat flue which give some more ideas as to how to care for your cat.

here is the page

/cat-flu.html

I hope she is better soon

Best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth