Cats/Homeless cat

Question
Hi my name is Jennifer and there is a homeless cat living whit us we don't know what to do with her because it got attached to us like we did to her. We have a male cat already that will be 2 years old in September 28 but they don't get along everyday they are in separate rooms but we don't want to live like this. We don't want to call animal shelter because our economy is low so owners are giving there pets to animal shelter because they cant afford it and this homeless cat is pregnant she has a big belly, we don't want to put her out on the streets because we live in Michigan and winter is coming soon we don't want to risk putting her in danger.We also live in a apartment and you have to pay 50 dollars extra in rent for keeping pets.Our question is what should we do so they can get along also what does she need when she is going to give birth?
         Please and Thank you

Answer
Hi
Please read and follow my advice for introducing cats on my web page here

/introducing-cats.html

I also have a page about cat pregnancy it will help you to figure out when she may be due here is the page

/cat-pregnancy.html

God bless you for taking her in to your home

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth