Cats/Pregnant Cat

Hi. I am trying to get an idea of how far along my cats pregnancy is. Her abdomen is swollen and I feel movement. Just little taps and bumps here and there. She is an affectionate cat but more so than usual and she seems to be resting and sleeping a lot. But everything I read seems to say her nipples should be enlarged and very pink. This is not the case with her. They have pretty much stayed the same. So im a bit confused. Any advice on how long you think she may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

I think the best thing i can do is to ask you to read my web page about cat pregnancy it gives what to look out for and details of how long pregnancy lasts.

here is the page

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.