Cats/Spayed cat acting like she is in heat and peeing everywhere

Question
I have a 5 year old female (Sadie) that I got spayed along with a one year old ( Kitty) about 8 months ago and Sadie is still acting like she is in heat! ( MOSTLY AROUND MY HUSBAND?) And to make things worse she is peeing everywhere in my house, something that she has NEVER done before. I have checked with several vets and they have all told me different things, I am taking her to the vet this week to be checked for a UTI. If it isn't a UTI why is she doing this. I love Sadie very much but I am 9 months pregnant and I can't have her doing that around my baby. I am at the end of my rope! Please help

Answer
The best thing I can do is to direct you to my web page about this issue . It will be able to explain better why your cat is possibly doing this. I would also suggest that it has something to do with you being pregnant, i.e things changing round the home, you may smell differently or be acting differently all things which can affect a cats behaviour. Any way as I say I think it best that I direct you to my web page here

/cat-urine.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth