Cats/pregnant cat i think

hi im not sure if my cat preggy she is abit big her nipples big n pink she sleeps alot is she. and last nite i caught her peeing on my clohes and there was just a wee white blob what is this thanx

Hi the best thing I can advise is that you take a look at my web page about cat pregnancy. It gives some of the symptoms of cat pregnancy.

here is the page

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.