Cats/Kitten not eating

Question
Hi

i hope you can help, my kitten is about 13 weeks old and for the last 2 week is not wanting to eat, i have tried everything incase she doesnt like the food i was buying buy now she just seems to lick it but not actually eat anything, what should i do?

Answer
Hi
it could be that she is a slow starter and needs a little longer with the kitten milk before moving onto solids.

can i suggest that you take a look at two pages on my web site one is about feeding young cats the other is about weaning them onto solid food. I hope they help

/kitten-food.html

/kitten-weaning.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth