Cats/Sick kitty

My cat throws up on almost a daily basis, some days not, some days a few times a day. Mainly after he eats so I've tried to cut back on his food intake and make sure he has plenty of water but he continues to throw up....any advice?

well it can be difficult to say for sure what is causing the vomiting as there are so many possible reasons.

please see this page for more on this

Sometimes cat vomiting can be caused by cats eating too quickly. my cat used to be like this, i stopped it by feeding her smaller meals but more regularly.

However it is always a good idea to have your cat looked at by a vet just in case there are some underlining illness involved.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.