Cats/Help w/ a constipated cat

Question
Hello.  As the subject line indicates, I have a cat (11 year old mix-breed neutered male) that is in good health (and weight) but has recently seemed to become constipated.  He is an indoor cat and eats dry cat food.  He seems to have periodic constipation.  Any home remedies I can try?  I've tried soft/moist food with a bit of olive oil but it hasn't seemed to help.  Thanks.

Answer
Hi
I think my best advice would be to point you in the direction of may web page about this issue, there you will find some ideas on how to treat cat constipation

/cat-constipation.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth