Cats/baby kitten

Question
my baby kitten is out side and we have been giving him milk along  with the rest of his brothers and sisters but he is the only one that has been haveing the shits and he has cleaned his bottem and the crap has hardened on there so he bit it off and now his but has no hair where the crap comes out and i put vasalen on him and i think it burnt and when you touch it with somthing he crys what should i do? or put on it i have tryed this its called hydrocortisone spray for cats and dogs. it says that i will help with rashes and irriations is this the right stuff to put on please help?

Answer
Hi
Cats are intolerant of lactose which is in milk so it is not advisable to give normal cows milk to cats as it can give them diarrhea.

This is what has happened to your kitten.

Simply wipe his bottom with a warm wet cloth and the redding will go down by itself in a few days.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth