Cats/help me!

hello, i need to ask about cat's pregnancy. i have 2 queens, Lolo and Baby. Baby got pregnant first and it's her 3rd pregnancy, around 2 months before Lolo(her first pregnancy), but yesterday Lolo have already gave birth. and Baby been acting strange lately- she won't allows any male cats near her and if it does she will chase them away.

is it possible that Baby is having a false pregnancy? do i need to take her to see a vet?

I would suggest that maybe she did not get pregnant when you thought. Or of course she may not be pregnant at all.

I dont think she needs to see a vet unless you notice symptoms which may suggest that she is unwell.

It well be that her behaver suggests that she is close to giving birth. So keep a close eye on her.

Remember that is is not good for a cats health to get pregnant too often as this can affect not only the health of the cat but also the kittens.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.