Cats/Cat peeing on everything.

Question
Hello,
I have a 10 month old kitten, and we've had her since she was 6 weeks. She was quick to using the litter box and we've never had a problem with her going anywhere else. Just recently, she's taken to peeing everywhere. Even on our kitchen stove. Her litter box is changed constantly. If I get her spayed will she stop? Or is it something else?

Answer
Hi
Yes it is quite possible that his behavior is being triggered because she is now an adult cat (cats can breed from 6 months ) So yes i think that having her spayed would help the situation.

/cat-in-heat.html

best wishes kate  

Cats

Kate Tilmouth