Cats/Cat peeing on everything.

I have a 10 month old kitten, and we've had her since she was 6 weeks. She was quick to using the litter box and we've never had a problem with her going anywhere else. Just recently, she's taken to peeing everywhere. Even on our kitchen stove. Her litter box is changed constantly. If I get her spayed will she stop? Or is it something else?

Yes it is quite possible that his behavior is being triggered because she is now an adult cat (cats can breed from 6 months ) So yes i think that having her spayed would help the situation.

best wishes kate  

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.