Cats/Introducing 2 cats to a new home..for the 1st time

Question
Quick question, I have a 3-5 year old Maine Coone..my roomate is getting a 6-9 year old tabby cat, (both males w/claws) and we are moving to a new place..she is bringing her cat over to our new place the day we move in...is this the best way to do this? Whats your advice?

Answer
Hi
it can be a very stressful time for a cat when they move home so yes it is very important that they can have as calm and easy transition, especially on moving day.

I have written a whole web page about how best to go about this. i hope you find it helpful. Here is the page

/moving-with-cat.html

best wishes KAte

Cats

Kate Tilmouth