Cats/Introducing 2 cats to a new home..for the 1st time

Quick question, I have a 3-5 year old Maine roomate is getting a 6-9 year old tabby cat, (both males w/claws) and we are moving to a new place..she is bringing her cat over to our new place the day we move this the best way to do this? Whats your advice?

it can be a very stressful time for a cat when they move home so yes it is very important that they can have as calm and easy transition, especially on moving day.

I have written a whole web page about how best to go about this. i hope you find it helpful. Here is the page

best wishes KAte

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.