I have a medium hair domestic cat his name is cheddar. what are the things that they cant eat. it my first time having a cat so i need alot of information on that type of cat.

First let me welcome you to the CAt owners club we are a very special breed of people :)

My advice would be if you don't mind is to ask you to take a look at my website. I have lots and lots of information about cat health, cat care, cat food etc etc and if you a first time cat owner it is a good idea to read up as much as you can about cats.

Cats needs are basically the same regardless of their breeds.

Here is my pages about cat food as a starting place

I love the name Cheddar by the way.

Best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.