Cats/PLEASE HELP ME!

Question
I have a medium hair domestic cat his name is cheddar. what are the things that they cant eat. it my first time having a cat so i need alot of information on that type of cat.

Answer
Hi
First let me welcome you to the CAt owners club we are a very special breed of people :)

My advice would be if you don't mind is to ask you to take a look at my website. I have lots and lots of information about cat health, cat care, cat food etc etc and if you a first time cat owner it is a good idea to read up as much as you can about cats.

Cats needs are basically the same regardless of their breeds.

Here is my pages about cat food as a starting place

/cat-food.html

I love the name Cheddar by the way.

Best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth