Cats/cat having kittens 2 weeks to soon

hi my cat has had her kittens 2 weeks to soon wot will be the problem

a cats gestation period can be between 61 and 68 days and unless you know for sure when she became pregnant it can sometimes be difficult to know when they will be due. So they may not be as premature as you think.

If they are early then they will be smaller and perhaps a little weaker than normal. but apart from that as long as they get there mother milk regularly they should be ok.

best wishes Kate  

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.