Cats/help

Question
When my cat nibbles on my finger he licks it after he nibbles do you know why.

Answer
Hi
I don't think there is a definitive answer to your question. all cats have their own funny little ways. i have one kitten that loves to lick my fingers the other does not.

cats have scent glands around their mouth area and often they will push their mouth over something to transfer the scent this may be what your cat is doing and it looks like nibbling.

Any way it is nothing to worry about, just one of the cat things. :)

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth