Cats/sick kitten

Question
my 6 month old kitten is really sick i need help, problem is i am completely flat broke and their is no way i can afford a vets bill unfortunately!
Vicky is eating normally (i think) drinking fluids perfectly fine, but is sneezing constantly, seems to have difficulty breathing, eyes running with gunk, and is shaking, i cant check her temperature, please please help me i dont know wot to do i love her so much i just need a home remedy or knowledge of tablets to give her.

Answer
Hi
Sometimes there is just no simple or cheap answer to a problem and when it comes to our pets health this is more often as not the case.

It sounds like she may have cat flu which can be very nasty indeed, please see my page here for more info about this

/cat-flu.html

of course having her properly diagnoses by a vet would be the best option but otherwise all you can do is to nurse her through and make sure she gets plenty of fluids as dehydration can be a killer.

i hope she makes a full recovery soon.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth