Cats/Cat can't keep food down.

I have a little problem with my cat Cat.  She has been having more and more trouble keeping food down.  I've tried different brands of food.  Feeding her two times a day for a while, and then when that didn't work I tried three smaller meals.  Yesterday I woke up and she had thrown up on my modem, and today when I got home from school she had defiled my favorite chair.  I just fed her and had about five minutes of peace before I had to rush her from carpet to tile.  Understandably this is a bit annoying.  Any suggestions?

I am quite concerned that your cat is being sick so often. There are many causes for cat vomiting such as hairballs /hairballs.html

worms /cat-worms.html

However there are other illnesses which could be causing it

the only real way to know for sure is to take her to the vets to have her properly checked out.

i hope my web pages may be able to help you further.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.