Cats/Cat can't keep food down.

Question
I have a little problem with my cat Cat.  She has been having more and more trouble keeping food down.  I've tried different brands of food.  Feeding her two times a day for a while, and then when that didn't work I tried three smaller meals.  Yesterday I woke up and she had thrown up on my modem, and today when I got home from school she had defiled my favorite chair.  I just fed her and had about five minutes of peace before I had to rush her from carpet to tile.  Understandably this is a bit annoying.  Any suggestions?

Eric

Answer
Hi
I am quite concerned that your cat is being sick so often. There are many causes for cat vomiting such as hairballs /hairballs.html

worms /cat-worms.html

However there are other illnesses which could be causing it
/cat-vomiting.html

the only real way to know for sure is to take her to the vets to have her properly checked out.

i hope my web pages may be able to help you further.

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth