Cats/Is my cat pregnant?

Question
My cat is aproximately 6 months old. She and some other cats were abandoned in an apartment some friends rescued them and i adopted one. One of the other cats was a male, and recently my cats appetite has been up and down she's been very affectionate, yet turns to biting when you touch her stomache. Her stomache seems to be growing out not down, and she seems to be looking for a nesting place at times. Do you think she is pregnant?

Answer
Hi
well yes it is possible that she could be pregnant but it is impossible to say for sure. A vet is the only person who will be able to feel safely to determine if this is the case or if she has some other problem such as worms which can also distend her tummy.

I have a web page about cat pregnancy which you may find of further information here

/cat-pregnancy.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth