Cats/Cat depression/ jealoscy

Question
I have brought a new Male neutered kitten into my house. My seven year old Female cat has stopped using the litter box and hides in a corner all day long. Every time she comes out the kitten attacks her.What can I do to assure the older cat that she is still loved?

Answer
Hi
this is a common problems and one that can be over come with a little time and effort. you need to carry out the introduction process for your cats. it does take about a week but it is worth it in the end.

Please see my page about the process for more information here

www.our-happy-cat.com/introducing-cats.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth