Cats/kitten wobbling

I live on campus of a University in Jordan. I got into the habit of feeding stray cats. Vets not available. Only for big animals. I noticed a kitten of two months with wobbling walk and lack of coordination. Someone told me its lack of calcium. Indeed I started to give her daily two doses of 300 mg each. I also give her some children vits and feed her well. This started one week ago and she improved about 50%. I'm confused about doses and duration of supplements. Any help please?

I unfortunately the only way to know how much to give a cat would be regarding the recommended dose on the bottle. however if you are using supplements designed for humans than measuring the dose is impossible.

Their are cat supplements available, i have some information about these on my site here

the company that sells them will have more information on their own site.

best wishes And god bless you for trying to look after stray cats.

best wishes kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.