Cats/my cat ate her fake mouse tail

my kitten ate her fake mouse tail will it hurt her?

As long as the mouse did not have anything toxic on it which I doubt as it was a toy, it should pass through the cats system. you need to keep an eye out for it to make sure that it does come out.

If you do not see it reappear after a few days then contact your vet to be on the safe side. Sometimes things like this can get stuck in the system.

Hopefully mother nature will do her job.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.