Cats/A kitten with no tail

Question
I  have this kitten.born without a tail,not even a nub.she has trouble pooping. it seems to hurt her. she cries.,and i have not been able to train her to a litter box.she just uses it where she is.what could be causing this

Answer
Hi
well it sounds to me like she may have a problem with her spine or perhaps even her pelvis. I really do think you need to have her seen my a vet as your kitten may be in some discomfort.

Not having a tail could be an indication of a problem with her spine or pelvis and if she has one birth defect she may have others too.

I hope the vet can help her and that she will be Ok

best wishes KAte

Cats

Kate Tilmouth