Cats/re: help baby kitten just found

a baby kitten, was just found, one was dead and one is alive it still has umblical cord and eyes shut....probably 1-3 days old, or at least 2 days old. How much milk to feed it every 2 hours...til I get to store tomorrow, all I have is baby similac formular...but how many oz should I give it every 2 hours.

don't worry about how much to feed it he will eat until he is full.

I have a web page all about looking after orphan kittens which you may find of further interest here

i wish every success in bringing up this poor lost soul.

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.