Cats/Feline

Question
I have a one year old neutered Ragdoll and I want to adopt a kitten.  Which sex is best for the 2 cats to get along and play together?

Answer
Hi
well there are no guarantees that cats will get on at all but they do say that that getting cats of the opposite sex is better as there is less aggression. Both cats would need to be neutered / spayed though to give them the bets chance of getting on.

also it is important that from the very beginning you introduce them properly so that they can build confidence in each other without the fear of attack.

please see my introduction page here

/introducing-cats.html

best wishes Kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth