Cats/found kittens

I found a den of kittens in the bush around my property, I was
able to grab two of the kittens but two others escaped. The
kittens have their eyes open and can run. Should I put them
back in the Bush where we found them or what do you suggest.

ideally they should be brought up by their mum, but something may have happened to her in which case you will have to take over job of mum. the best option is to put them back and keep a close eye to see if a mother cat comes back in a few hours as she wont stay away too long. if not then you will have to take over.

I have some pages on my site about how best to do this

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.