Cats/my 1yr old female cat

my female cat has been splayed and has lived around other cats since she was a kitten, I've had her for a year now and she's been fine around my other cat but she's suddenly turned really vicious towards the other cats and i don't know what's wrong with her

This is a common issue and can from nowhere sometimes. Because I am asked this quite often i thought it best to put a webpage together about the issue along with how to try and sort the situation out. Here is the page

best wishes Kate

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.