Cats/2 male persian

I have a 11 year old persian cat and my girlfriend moved with me with her 4 year old persian cat (in a flat). They can not see each other they are fighting all the time. Now i have separate them and they go into shifts in one of my rooms with a litter box and food. Please help me how can i have them together.

Thank you

you need to take them through a introduction period to allow them to build up confidence in each other. it can take a little time but it is worth it in the end.

The process is described here on this web page

best wishes KAte

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most day to day cat problems encountered by owners. I have a good understanding of cat behaviour and problems which may arise from changes to their daily routine. I can advise on cat training including litter training and general day to day cat care issues. I am not a vet and therefore cannot answer medical questions.

I run my own cat website at and have been a dedicated cat owner for over 20 years. I have encountered many different cat problems and situations and feel that i have a good understanding of cats and cat ownership.

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles where i write mainly cat related articles.

Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.