Cats/im a bit stressed

Question
My cat had her first kitten at around 8pm, around 9pm she had her second.. They are perfectly fine but it doesn't seem like they are the only ones left, but she still hasn't had any babies for 2hours. Is this normal? Should I go to a vet immediately? ..

Answer
Hi
your cat has probably had all her kittens by now.

i would say that yes it is quite normal for many hours to go by between kittens even the next day.

the only time you would need to use a vet would be if the cat was having difficulty getting a kitten out or if she was showing signs of ill health.

Hope they are all well

best wishes Kate

i do have some pages on my site about kitten care and also cat pregnancy which you may find of further information here

/kitten-care.html

/cat-pregnancy.html

best wishes kate

Cats

Kate Tilmouth